Topics

Just what we don't need, SOLAR WIND, INCOMING:

Kilovolt

https://spaceweather.com/
SOLAR WIND, INCOMING: A stream of solar wind is approaching Earth. Estimated time of arrival: April 11-12. The gaseous material is flowing from a southern hole in the sun's atmosphere, and could spark auroras around the Arctic Circle when it reaches our planet. Aurora alerts: SMS Text.

WHERE THE POWER GOES OUT: A solar superstorm can make your lights go out. New maps released by the USGS show where the power is most likely to fail: The Denver metropolitan area, the Pacific northwest, the Atlantic seaboard, and a cluster of Midwestern states near the US-Canadian Border. Bright yellow and orange trace the trouble spots across the contiguous USA:

I Hope All are doing well, considering.....

4Bs/73