NVIS / non-NVIS Digital Mode: Everyone invited - Mon, 04/12/2021 #cal-notice

main@OffGridComms.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

NVIS / non-NVIS Digital Mode: Everyone invited

When:
Monday, 12 April 2021
2:00am to 3:00am
(GMT+00:00) Etc/GMT

Where:
40m band

Organizer:
gmyrna@...

Let's give our first try at
Band: 40M
Frequency: 7.140
Mode: Digital JS8Call 1800 Waterfall

I’m on 7140 now if anyone wants to try. Had to work late

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 19:00, main@OffGridComms.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

NVIS / non-NVIS Digital Mode: Everyone invited

When:
Monday, 12 April 2021
2:00am to 3:00am
(GMT+00:00) Etc/GMT

Where:
40m band

Organizer:
gmyrna@...

Let's give our first try at
Band: 40M
Frequency: 7.140
Mode: Digital JS8Call 1800 Waterfall

Guess I was too late. I changed the freq on the website as it’s a club freq with lots of LSB voice on it.

7.090 seems dead tonight, unless there are others with a better suggestion I’ll be calling CQ there from now on. I’ll be using Zello to announce when active.

will also HB on 7.078 so pksr picks up the call sign and HamAlert will work.

SKed attempt #2 tonight hope to make contact with ya.  See comment at bottom of post.  Will announce on ZELLO channel also. (Off-Grid Comms (zello.com) PSWD = griddown

@OGC JS8Call Weekly Sked – Off-Grid Comms (offgridcomms.com)

Gokhan Kaya <gmyrna@...>

Thanks, Jim. Too bad that I am not able to join you. Hope some others do.

Blessings,
Gokhan
VA6GOK