Topics

01/26/2020 new article posted on offgridham.com

Chris Warren/offgridham.com

Have you ever looked into Edison (nickel-iron) batteries? Many hams have never even herd of them. Get the info you need from the latest Off Grid Ham post.

https://offgridham.com/2020/01/exploring-edison-batteries/

Great article, if someone was really set on having a solar system functioning 10yrs after the balloon went up and had all the money to do it.. I think these field rebuildable batteries would fill the ticket.

That far into a collapse I’m relying on kerosene and 1800 tech.  Cause I got no money! :(

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile