Topics

01/12/202 new article posted at offgridham.com

Chris Warren/offgridham.com

Happy new year everyone! Here's some ideas for new hams:

https://offgridham.com/2020/01/ham-radio-beginner/

Mike

Chris,

Great article.  I will definitely refer new hams to read it and the rest
of your blog.

Also, it not often you can use the word, "recalcitrant".   Proverbs
25:11, "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver."

Mikel

On 1/12/2020 10:55 AM, Chris Warren/offgridham.com via Groups.Io wrote:
Happy new year everyone! Here's some ideas for new hams:

https://offgridham.com/2020/01/ham-radio-beginner/

jmencel

Thank you! Great article.

John
VE3WEQ

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Great article.  I will definitely refer new hams to read it and the rest
of your blog.

Also, it not often you can use the word, "recalcitrant".   Proverbs
25:11, "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver."

Mikel

On 1/12/2020 10:55 AM, Chris Warren/offgridham.com via Groups.Io wrote:
> Happy new year everyone! Here's some ideas for new hams:
>
> https://offgridham.com/2020/01/ham-radio-beginner/

JAMES ILOTT

Very useful thanks G4KWW

Great article.  I will definitely refer new hams to read it and the rest
of your blog.

Also, it not often you can use the word, "recalcitrant".   Proverbs
25:11, "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver."

Mikel

On 1/12/2020 10:55 AM, Chris Warren/offgridham.com via Groups.Io wrote:
> Happy new year everyone! Here's some ideas for new hams:
>
> https://offgridham.com/2020/01/ham-radio-beginner/

James Dyke

A very good article indeed. Now, how to use what you have written and put it in something that is workable for each Ham. Though I am an old guy and had my ticket for a few years, I consider myself a newbe. Local clubs, they seem to like meetings more than radio. I try and glean info whenever I can and wish there were indeed Elmers, no matter what age, doing what Elmers did 50 years ago, passing on the world of radio and electronics to those who want to learn.

Thank you! Great article.

John

VE3WEQ

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A