Re: My VHF Tape Dipole Antenna Build.

Greek Man

wait till I finalize the dimensions of my RG174 Banana/T2LT antenna....More pocketable that a Jpole!

Check out my blogs!
http://greekpreparedness.blogspot.com/
https://survivalcomms.wordpress.com/
Στις Σάββατο, 8 Ιανουαρίου 2022, 06:59:37 μ.μ. EET, ο χρήστης Don Clark <kb5kwv@...> έγραψε:

Nice write up. I had not thought about making a dipole like this. I made
one of the yagi with a tape measure that worked well for

direction finding, and if you hit a tree, it would bend and pop back.
This would be great for surviving the tough world of survival.

Join main@OffGridComms.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.