sticky Re: Check In Here

Guess I should post here since I haven’t. Im Michael Rutherford Km5bor. Just got my extra class license after being a general for many years. I’ve worked for cellular one back in the day when we had to burn eprom chips for cell phones. Installed them in vehicles. Programmed them and knew all the blue book codes by heart. Worked for Motorola installing radios in everything you can think of from military vehicles, trash trucks, school buses, police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances. IRS, dea, and other undercover vehicles. Etcetc. Worked at several commercial radio stations as a disc jockey and built computers for them to relay with satellite relays to switch shows. Im currently my counties emergency coordinator for a.r.e.s. And an AmRRon member as well. Im in middle georgia usa.

Join main@OffGridComms.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.