Re: 01/12/202 new article posted at offgridham.com

James Dyke

A very good article indeed. Now, how to use what you have written and put it in something that is workable for each Ham. Though I am an old guy and had my ticket for a few years, I consider myself a newbe. Local clubs, they seem to like meetings more than radio. I try and glean info whenever I can and wish there were indeed Elmers, no matter what age, doing what Elmers did 50 years ago, passing on the world of radio and electronics to those who want to learn.

Thank you! Great article.

John

VE3WEQ

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A