Re: My QRP Solar Generator

Looks nice, but my experience with their gear has been that it’s cheap and poorly made with a pretty cover applied. I think I would build a pack like OH8STN does before paying that kind of money.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 1:27 PM, Mark Gebhardt <mdgebhardt2@...> wrote:
I like your setup and you cannot beat free batteries. I use a KX3 in an old Jensen metal toolbox. I have a 60 Watt Power Film Panel with an 18AH SLAB in a car jump box with the jumper cables removed. It works good and I have a source for free 3 year old batteries. What I am really lusting for is this battery box. https://www.portableuniversalpower.com/pilot-g2/

Maybe someday!

Mark

Join main@OffGridComms.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.