Re: My QRP Solar Generator

Yes, APC is the unit these came out of. Good luck!

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 5:51 AM, randall krippner <randallkrippner@...> wrote:
Nice!

Until I just read about your setup I forgot all about having a new battery pack for an APC UPS sitting on the shelf. It was ordered before I learned the UPS itself had gone bad, not the batteries, and the pack has been sitting still in the shipping box ever since. The pack has two 9 Ah 12V batteries inside of it daisychained together. I'm going to have to pull them out and take a peek. They'd be better than the rather elderly AGM motorcycle battery I'm using now.

Thanks for posting this. It's great to see how you put it all together.

Join main@OffGridComms.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.